1) Time 2 Save Workshops - Junk to Jewel Chair! This is a dangerous blog for me. I want to attack every piece of furniture in my house! You won't believe the transformation of this chair!
2) Purple Chocolat Home - What a gorgeous beach tablescape! I felt like I was right there!
3) The Frog Prince Paperie - A Goldilocks Party. Wow! I don't even know what to say. I thought the parties I used to throw for my kids were over the top. I mean, I hired a Nancy Drew once, but buying a bed and turning your home into the three bears' house? Fun! You will have to go back to part 2 to see this wonderful bed/table! Read all 3 parts!
4) The Hostess Blog - What a pretty table! And the food was a key part of the decoration. I would love to come to this party!
5) Miss Janice - I just found this fantastic etiquette blog today, and I love it already! This apron collection posting has inspired me to start a new collection - wherever will I put them?!? I can't get over how cute these are! I love the red and leopard apron and all the monograms. Time to go get out the sewing machine!
Have fun browsing these great posts!