Visitors, Welcome!

Follow us for Tips, Recipes, and Fun!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blossomtime Blue - Deleted Scenes



Welcome to the deleted scenes of Blossomtime Blue!


As you know, we used Blossomtime Blue by Staffordshire as our May 2011 pattern of the month. My first instinct was to use my favorite Fostoria glass plates and goblets. But, I realized I had used them in March and April, so I shot a completely different table instead. The link to that table is here. I have shown a picture of what I posted as part of our three-way tablescape series.




But I loved the original one! So now that I waited a month, I just have to share!


































There is nothing new here, really. I have shared the Old Master silver, the china, the silver sherberts, and the glassware in past posts, but this is the first time I have shared it together. I think the combination is so fantastic. This made a lovely spring table for my family's dinner that night.


Hope you are having a wonderful week!


-Andrea


Sharing at:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Search Wijit

Search Tablescape Times Three

Networked Blogs