Visitors, Welcome!

Follow us for Tips, Recipes, and Fun!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Better Late Than Never!


Please forgive my tardiness in posting! I have started two new jobs in the last two weeks, and I have not had time to write this up!


But, really every day is worth celebrating living in the United States, so I don't feel too bad about uploading these pictures almost a week late!


Last week after a pre-July 4 lunch (pictured here), we were enjoying fireworks at Stone Mountain, Ga. and spending time at the lake. Despite the fact, the park was so crowded it eventually was closed to people trying to get it, we just made it in and it was soooooo worth it!




My July 4 brunch was simple because I love these dinner plates. They were made by Syracuse for the Continental Insurance Company. I am not even sure when. I pieced together a eight dinner plates that were the same from eBay sellers. The Anchor Hocking sherberts are used for floating tealights, (also from eBay). 



I love my little George and Martha salt and pepper shakers!




The red golf ball crystal iced beverages are by Morgantown, and the eagle wine glasses are by Libbey.



I used Imperial Queen by Whiting mixed with my Sir Christopher by Wallace.









Thank you to my ancestors Josiah Daniel and Richard Hamlin who fought in the American Revolution. 


God bless America!


-Andrea



Sharing at:

2 comments:

  1. Omg!!! I love your dishes and salt and pepper shaker, they are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great table! Your S&P shakers really are wonderful. I can see why they are favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Search Wijit

Search Tablescape Times Three

Networked Blogs